A Classic Ambassador is a liaison between the Classic participants, volunteers, Classic staff, the business community and organizations involved in philanthropy. Ambassadors engage in the recruitment of potential participants, volunteers, and businesses to be more involved in their community, especially - the Classic.
Participation in Classic Challenges is encouraged.
Ambassadors advocate for their favorite charity or cause through participation and by recruiting others to participate.
When does the Ambassador Committee Meet?
• Ambassadors attend Classic Team meetings, public relations events, mixers, Beam Team training sessions, attend other events, and let everyone know they are dedicated to enhancing the Classic through advocacy • Ambassadors meet throughout the year … meetings to be announced.
How do I become a Classic Ambassador?
• Fill out the Ambassador Application (download link below)
• Each Classic Ambassador is expected to participate in a training overview and may be asked to shadow someone who is more experienced.
• Each Classic Ambassador is expected to recruit a minimum of (10) participants and attend two meetings
Why become a Classic Ambassador?
• There are many reasons: access to resources and information
• Recognition. You will be in the spotlight. You will be recognized for your contribution on the Classic website (name, photo, and your company), on Classic Weekend, and at the Classic Recognition Dinner held each February … and it looks great on your resume.
• You receive free entry into the Classic Mile, 5K and the 10K … this includes, a tech t-shirt, finisher medallion, food and entertainment … and you are eligible for a Grand Prize
• Because you recruited a minimum of (10) participants, you are entitled to share your message in a free 10 X 10 booth at the Classic Expo … and you have free use of the Classic brand